October 6, 2011

My Book

First and foremost, I should probably mention I'm a writer. I love to write. I love the challenge of it, the feeling, everything. I just wish I could do it for a living because it's such an amazing feeling to sit down and hash out some new ideas, but you know, it might not be practical. I'm in the process of writing my "first" book. There have been other attempts, but this is the first one where I said hey, I'm gonna do this. And I have.

Letters to Mom is almost finished. In a nutshell, it covers the status of LGBT issues as they are in 2010-2012. I don't want to sound too egotistic, but I do hope that in 50-100 years, people will look back and say, "Wow. I'm so glad we made things better for such an amazing and diverse group of our society." So yeah. I have my first two chapters up so far, just to give people a taste of what Letters to Mom is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment