December 14, 2011

Short Story Collection

I'm starting a new project, because you know, I have nothing else to do. This is ntohing immediate. It's just meant to be fun really. But anyway, I am writing a collection of 28 (it's my favorite number) stories. I am writing and editing all of them this year. Some are already done, many are inspired by my crazy, but loving friends in what seems to be a heartbeat and some are going to be 'extracted' from novel ideas I've written. Lots of good things to come. This is what I have so far:

1. The Underground (needs editing)
2. The Army Jacket (needs editing)
3. They Call Me Jacob (needs finishing and editing)
4. Catch me: Symbolic tragic romance. Involves transitioning in time between youth and adolescence, innocence and corruption
5. With All My Love: girl writes emotional letter to her best friend who was killed in a tragic car accident
6-28: still in collaboration. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment